AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:: Shy Guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

:: Shy Guy Empty
PostSubject: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 12:14 pm

:: Spence :: "Right then .. who's next?"

. I look on my little scrap paper with the numbers and names. Ian and Justin were half done. David and Robert were done. Mark and Tristan.

:: Spence :: "Oh Sandra's lad"

. I'd seen Mark a couple of times outside class as he often helped out on the X-Factor set, though I'd never properly spoken to him. I knock the door and wait for a response. Wondering if I'd catch them both or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 12:20 pm

I had been sitting at my desk, doing the math sheet that Professor McKinley had assigned us when I heard the knocking on the door. I got up from my chair and went to answer it, seeing our new set captain, Spence standing there.

Tristan Hall
Uhhh, hi...hi there Spence. You looking for Mark because he's not here right now.

I put a quick smile on my face as I rub the back of my neck nervously. Obviously Spence was probably looking for Mark, after all Mark was cool, I was not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 12:24 pm

. I shake my head, leaning against the door frame.

:: Spence :: "Actually I was looking for the both of you. I'll just catch up with Mark some other time"

. I smile at Tristan, knowing he was a bit of a shy guy so this was probably going to be one of the harder conversations.

:: Spence :: "So .. what ya up to? Anything exciting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 12:31 pm

I shrug my shoulders.

Tristan Hall
No, not really. I was just finishing the sheet that Professor McKinley gave us.

I stepped to the side and opened the door more before speaking.

Tristan Hall
Did..did you want to co...come in?

I hate when I get all stuttery around people I've never spoke to one on one before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 12:43 pm

:: Spence :: "Sure. Thanks"

. I smile as I walk in, suprised that some people actually did the homework straight away. I thought most people left it til the last minute to do it, other than Scott. I stand near one of the beds, looking at Tristan.

:: Spence :: "So basically, I just wanted to drop in on everyone and just kinda re-confirm what I said in class. I'm here if you need me like, so don't hesitate to come speak to me if ya need me for anything"

. I look around the room for a moment then back at Tristan.

:: Spence :: "Uh .. So what do you wanna do Tristan? Like career wise. What did you come here with as your goal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 12:50 pm

I take a deep breath and speak.

Tristan Hall
I want to be an ac..actor. I really like the theatre but I kind of have, stage fright. Shocking, right?

I let off a slightly nervous laugh.

Tristan Hall
I know this will sound random, which is kind of how I am but you have a nice boyfriend. Scott helped me with something, I'm really grateful to him for it. I'd tell him thank you but he's busy...like you, X-Factor I mean.

I wasn't stuttering as much but I was still definitly nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 12:59 pm

:: Spence :: "Ah don't worry about it. I'll pass the message on for ya. Sure he'll be happy to hear he's worked his little perfect magic again ha. It's kinda his thing though. He's good like that. But you're right, I do have a nice boyfriend"

. I grin, thinking how even when he's been busy with juggling class, XF and promotional stuff, he was still finding time to help people out.

:: Spence :: "So an actor with stage fright huh? I'm sure AVU will sort that out. It's proving to be some what of a miracle place. They weren't wrong when they said this was the best University to come to. You're in good hands Tristan. I'm sure they'll have you heading out of here as the next big blockbuster star before you know it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 1:09 pm

I smile a little, I really hope Spence was right. I hated claming up when I was trying to show I could be somebody, that someone could find value in me.

Tristan Hall
I really hope so, though I don't know what I'd rather do, TV, Film or something like live theatre and Broadway. I just want the spotlight to shine on me and hope that when it does, I'll be ready.

I bite my lower lip before speaking again.

Tristan Hall
Can I ask you something? Are you really happy you're part of Set C now? I mean I can understand you being frustrated, being away from your boyfriend and your friends....okay maybe I can't but I'm guessing its not a fun feeling.

I rub the back of my neck again, it was a blunt question, almost bordering on the rude but I just had this habit of blurting out questions that I probably shouldn't ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 1:17 pm

:: Spence :: "Honestly? Ye. I am actually really warming to the Set now. I miss seeing Scott all the time, and now we're not in classes together I seem him even less cause after classes its systems go for the X-Factor. Even more so for him, being one of the favourites to win"

. I smile, thinking about all the stuff surrounding the Set drama.

:: Spence :: "I can still see my other mates too. I'll miss throwing balls of paper at them to distract them and just hanging out with them in class, trying to talk without Sawyer catching us. But it's not the end of the world. I can just see them afterwards"

. I rub my head, thinking about my new Set teacher.

:: Spence :: "But everyone seems pretty nice, fun, nice range of people. And Professor McKinley is certainly different to Sawyer, but she's great when she doesn't strike me with that wand of hers. So ye. I really am happy with Set C. How come you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 1:27 pm

I take a quick breath before answering Spence.

Tristan Hall
Well, like you and Scott have both said, this is supposed to be the time of our lives. I don't want you to be unhappy here, especially as Captain of the Set. I just figured I'd ask, since you were put on the spot earlier.

I nod my head slightly.

Tristan Hall
And I'm sorry about the stuttering, I'm really working on that. You might have guessed but I have social anxiety issues. I get nervous around people, usually less once I get to know them. I'm just used to being a loner.

And that turned my cheeks red again, and I felt that was a good moment to clam up before I really embarassed myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty19th November 2011, 11:11 pm

. I shake my head at his comment, backing off towards the door.

:: Spence :: "I can't say I've really noticed you stuttering that much Tristan. So i wouldn't have guessed you had social anxiety. In fact, I met someone in the last hour who was a damn sight worse with stuttering and being a bit all over the place"

. I laugh a little, thinking back to my new partner for the term, Ian, and how much he was tripping over himself while he was talking earlier.

:: Spence :: "Just don't worry yourself too much. And don't worry about being a loner. Just keep chatting to the guys and girls in our set and you'll be fine. They seem like a great bunch. And there's definitely a rather large range of personalities in the Set, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to bond with. Just keep ya chin up alright?"

. I smile at him, heading towards the door. I look back at him as I begin to open it, seeing if there was anything else he wanted to say or ask about before I went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty20th November 2011, 12:52 am

I nod my head slightly at Spence.

Tristan Hall
I...I'll try.

I smile a little, he had no idea how deeply my anxiety runs. I took a quick breath and spoke again.

Tristan Hall
And if you want, sometime if you need help, I'm always willing to help with school stuff. I know you have a partner but if he's busy and I never am, I figured I would offer.

And right after I said that, it occured to me how arrogant I sounded, I didn't mean it that way but it might sound that way to him. However, before I could shoot off a profuse apology, he spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty20th November 2011, 12:59 am

:: Spence :: "Thanks for the offer. I'll bare that in mind"

. I smile at him, although I knew when i needed help with work, I had my own personal Einstien to explain stuff to me, who was rather hot and fun to kiss too.

:: Spence :: "Well if ever you need me, just find my room and give me a knock, and hopefully I'll be there at the time. Speak to ya soon Tristan"

. I give him a thumbs up then head out the door, closing it behind me, wondering whether or not to talk to some girls or just continue with getting the guys out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: Shy Guy   :: Shy Guy Empty

Back to top Go down

:: Shy Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET C | AREAS-
Jump to: