AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Going On

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What's Going On Empty
PostSubject: What's Going On   What's Going On Empty26th November 2011, 6:24 am

After hearing the alarms go off and then feeling the Earth shake, I look over at Mark and speak to him.

Tristan Hall
We should get out of here, don't you think Mark?

I look at him, hoping he'd have some ideas. I might be book smart but right now I felt like I needed the guidance of someone more street smart which Mark was.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

SET : C
Male Posts : 195
Partner : -
Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall
Teacher : Professor McKinley

What's Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On   What's Going On Empty26th November 2011, 6:49 am

- I quickly get out of bed.

Mark Burke
What is all that screaming.

- I get dressed.
Back to top Go down

What's Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On   What's Going On Empty26th November 2011, 6:52 am

Already dressed, I quickly grab my bag with my laptop, phone and other school stuff in it and fling it over my shoulder.

Tristan Hall
Something is going on, the Earth just shook. People have been running outside but I don't want to go out there....alone.

I looked at Mark, hoping he'd know what to do. I'd go wherever he went.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

What's Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On   What's Going On Empty26th November 2011, 12:54 pm

- I walk out of the dorms with Tristan, putting a jumper over my head. I look around at people rushing in all directions. I saw some bodies being carried out of the main building.

Mark Burke
What.. happened?

- I glare off into the distance and up at a fading skull with a snake for a tongue.
Back to top Go down

What's Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On   What's Going On Empty26th November 2011, 1:05 pm

I look at Mark and speak.

Tristan Hall
I don't know really, I saw a ton of chaos through the window and a bunch of people leaving. It looked like they were following Scott....?

I really wasn't sure what the hell had just happened here. Then I heard the announcement that everyone should head to the canteen.

Tristan Hall
Looks like we need to go to the canteen, but stay close to me. I don't think its a good idea to be seperated from anyone right now.

I give Mark the bravest face that I could but I knew that my fears had to be showing at the surface.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

What's Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On   What's Going On Empty26th November 2011, 1:18 pm

- I nod as we made our way towards the canteen wondering what happened. I look at him, commenting on something he had said.

Mark Burke
...following Scott? Why would they be following him and whats he doing up?

- I pull my jumper on all the way.

Mark Burke
..Maybe can find out stuff from mum when we get to the canteen. I am sure she is there but with the phones not working.. its annoying to get to speak to anyone but face to face. Anyway..
Back to top Go down

What's Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On   What's Going On Empty26th November 2011, 1:26 pm

I shake my head.

Tristan Hall
I have no idea what is going on but I saw Scott and he was walking. Something strange is going on here and it stinks.

I nod my head this time, something really weird was going on.

Tristan Hall
I really don't like this Mark, I really don't. That thing that was in the sky is giving me major creeps.

That was an understatement, something was just not making sense. I hope Mark was right and that we'd get some answers from his mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On   What's Going On Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Going On
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET C | AREAS-
Jump to: