AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeing Zack

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seeing Zack Empty
PostSubject: Seeing Zack   Seeing Zack Empty29th December 2011, 11:39 am

Bree had been down to the cafeteria and grabbed some lunch for herself and her boyfriend, Zack. She walked back up to the dorms and knocked on his door. A few moments later, the door opened and Zack was standing there. Bree smiled at him as she spoke.

Bree Valentine
Hey, I grabbed some food for us, if you're up for having a little lunch with me.

Bree smiled at Zack, she loved him dearly and knowing that he was willing to make such a big sacrifice for everyone made him that much sexier.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lynch™

Zack Lynch™

SET : A
Male Posts : 84
Partner : None
Friends : ™️
Troy Aston
Nathan Cole
Hayden Payne
Danielle Reeves
Teacher : Sandra Davies

Seeing Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Zack   Seeing Zack Empty29th December 2011, 12:24 pm

Zack moves his arm for her to come into the room. Nathan had went out somewhere and he was just watching WWE on TV. He turns around to look at her.

Seeing Zack 104

Zack Lynch™​
What you get me?
Back to top Go down

Seeing Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Zack   Seeing Zack Empty29th December 2011, 12:45 pm

Bree smiles as she reaches into the bag and starts pulling some stuff out.

Bree Valentine
Well, I wasn't sure what you would be in the mood for so I grabbed a bit of everything. I grabbed a couple of turkey sandwiches, a protein shake which I thought you might want, a pre-made salad, fresh cut fruit, potato chips, yogurt, as well as some water, sports drink and soda. I figured go with variety, its the spice of life.

Bree looked at her boyfriend, hoping she had something that he would enjoy. She just wanted to start being a better girlfriend and start spending more time with her man.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lynch™

Zack Lynch™

Troy Aston
Nathan Cole
Hayden Payne
Danielle Reeves

Seeing Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Zack   Seeing Zack Empty3rd January 2012, 9:23 am

Zack looks at her.

Zack Lynch™​
Thanks...Bree.. I need to talk to you.
Back to top Go down

Seeing Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Zack   Seeing Zack Empty3rd January 2012, 9:34 am

Bree looked at her boyfriend and something about those words filled her with dread. However, she put those thoughts out of her head as she spoke.

Bree Valentine
Well, I'm here. So, what did you want to talk about Zack?

Bree took in a deep breath, wondering what Zack might have to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lynch™

Zack Lynch™

Troy Aston
Nathan Cole
Hayden Payne
Danielle Reeves

Seeing Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Zack   Seeing Zack Empty3rd January 2012, 9:44 am

Zack sits down.

Zack Lynch™​
I am trying to work all this out in my head so it comes out the right way.

He sighs and rubs his head over a few times.

Zack Lynch™​
I have felt for a while now that me and you haven't had the fire we had when we first met. I treated you like a fool, and pushed you as far away as possble because I couldn't tell you that I wanted to break up with you. I had a focus and that was to be in the wrestling competition and follow on with my carrer to the WWE or TNA whichever organization let me showcase my skills. I know thats my future but... when I lost you..

He looks at her.

Zack Lynch™​
I .. was sad and confused but a part of me.. was happy.. because that is how much of a coward I am in feelings and emotions. Now you are back.. and you are a great girlfriend and have stood by me in so much. I don't want to drag you along with me, when my heart is not feeling what you feel for me anymore. I don't want us to grit into this routine again, knowing that it will just be me.. not being the guy you deserve to have. I saw what a great girlfriend you were and can be to someone who appreciated who you are and what you can give to someone.

Zack sighs.

Zack Lynch™​
I don't want to lie to you anymore.. its a new year and its time you enjoyed your life and didn't have to cope with me.
Back to top Go down

Seeing Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Zack   Seeing Zack Empty3rd January 2012, 10:00 am

Bree was feeling very mixed emotions at Zack's revelation. She had a feeling it was coming but the way he worded it made it a little better, if she was going to let him go. But she wanted to say her peace before they ended it.

Bree Valentine
Zack, I understand what you're saying and I do agree, we had lost our spark. But I think I know why, it was because we were seperated so much. It wasn't like back home, we were together all the time and it was easy to keep the magic going. We came here and they seperated us and we got caught up in our dreams and ambitions so much that we forgot about why we came together.

Bree took a deep breath in and let it out. She pushed back her blonde hair as she spoke.

Bree Valentine
I love you, Zack, I never stopped loving you. I love you so much because you are putting me first but I said I would always be at your side. Thick and thin, we'd get through this together. I remember how you held me in your arms when I came back, it made me feel that spark again and I vowed to myself that I wouldn't take you for granted which I feel I had.

Bree nodded her head before continuing on.

Bree Valentine
All I ask of you is one thing, Zack. If we're going to really break up, I want us to at least take one last shot at it. We're going to see more of each other now that we're in the same Set. You've never held me back, Zack, you can't do that to someone who does love you. I don't want you to give up on us without a fight, I'm not going to give you up without a fight. So come on Zack, don't walk away from this fight. Be the great, amazing boyfriend that you always can be, that's all I want.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lynch™

Zack Lynch™

Troy Aston
Nathan Cole
Hayden Payne
Danielle Reeves

Seeing Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Zack   Seeing Zack Empty4th January 2012, 5:24 am

Zack Lynch™​
I can't give you what you want.

He stands up and lifts his hands.

Zack Lynch™​
I'm sorry.

He opens the door and walks out.
Back to top Go down

Seeing Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Zack   Seeing Zack Empty4th January 2012, 5:39 am

Bree feels the tears start to stream down her face as she walks out the door and yells down the hall at his back.

Bree Valentine
I hope you're happy, Zack. You're nothing more than a coward who is running away. Just like you always do!

Bree then finally walked away from the man she thought of as the love of her life. Her heart broken into very small and tiny pieces. She needed to get away, she could not be here right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeing Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Zack   Seeing Zack Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing Zack
Page 1 of 1