AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

_visiting mark

Go down 
AuthorMessage

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty8th January 2012, 5:33 am

It had been a short time, since I last saw Mark after Albus sorted our time-lines and Mark returned from the dead. I had finally found some free time and headed over to the SET C dormitories. I reached Mark's room and knocked on the door looking away for a moment. It wasn't long, before the door opened and Mark was standing there in the doorway with my hands in my pockets. I looked back at the door and smiled..

Jecht Carson:
"Hey Mark. Your not busy are you? If not, I thought we could hang out for a little bit? Maybe, talk a little too.."

I looked at him hoping he'd be free even for a little while..

Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

SET : C
Male Posts : 195
Partner : -
Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall
Teacher : Professor McKinley

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty10th January 2012, 11:40 am

- I grab my jacket and switch the light off.

Mark Burke
I was gonna head out for a walk, so you can tag along if you want. What do you want to talk about?

- I walk out and throw my jacket on, looking at Jecht.

Mark Burke
Anything new?
Back to top Go down

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty10th January 2012, 8:04 pm

It smile weakly keeping my hands in my pocket walking alongside Mark looking down..

Jecht Carson:
"Not really..you?"

I said looking up at Mark..

Jecht Carson:
"Before you answer Mark, I just want to say I'm sorry.."

I looked away, Mark looked confused..

Jecht Carson:
"I let you down. I couldn't save you from those de-mentors.."

I sniff a little wiping underneath my nose briefly with the side of my hand. I looked at him..

Jecht Carson:
"I broke my promise to you.."

I sniffed a little more finding it hard to hold back my tears; as my eyes started to well up and we stopped walking. I slowly put my arms around Mark hugging him and said..

Jecht Carson:
"I'm so sorry Mark..."

I hugged him tighter; a tear started to fall down the side of my face. I had felt so guilty for so long, I felt like I murderer in some ways and that is my fault that he died, when it should have been me..

Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty12th January 2012, 7:26 am

Mark Burke
I don't even remember your promise?! I had a lot on my mind at the time, my mum for one.

- I look at him and shrug.

Mark Burke
Its all in the past now, I don't think Albus gave us a second chance at a normal life, if he wanted us to waste it by dwelling on the past and having regrets.

- I pat his shoulder.

Mark Burke
I don't need you to take responsibilty for me Jecht. So don't feel you have to burden with this because its all sorted now, over, we move on and forward. I am not living in the past.
Back to top Go down

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty12th January 2012, 10:20 am

I listened to Mark was saying..

Jecht Carson:
"Y-You're right.."

I said drying my eyes quickly, I had felt guilty for so long now that it felt like a weight had lifted off my shoulders, just by telling Mark..

Jecht Carson:
"He gave everyone a second chance. I just needed you to know that I was sorry. It's being weighing heavenly on my mind.."

I sniffed a little bit getting control of myself a lot better now..

Jecht Carson:
"Well this is embarrassing.. "

I said jokingly with a bit of a chuckle shaking it off..

Jecht Carson:
"So on a lighter note; how's everything been? I've been hearing all sorts about you! One of them being that you're dating; Ian Lowry?! Is that true?"

I said with a faint smile, as we started to walk again..

Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty13th January 2012, 10:28 pm

Mark Burke
I am with him 'officially' but he is my best mate and always will be.

- I laugh.

Mark Burke
But no we are not together in a relationship. We left that behind in the old timeline. I love the guy to bits and keeping him as a mate is well more important that being together.. so we can do what? Add blowing each other off.. we did that anyway and fucking .. well its overrated anyway for guys.

- I continue to walk with him.

Mark Burke
Yourself?
Back to top Go down

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty14th January 2012, 9:04 pm

I laugh..

Jecht Carson:
"Fucking maybe overrated my friend, but no-one can deny it's fucking great too."

I grin..

Jecht Carson:
"So if your not in a relationship with Ian that means you can see other guys right?"

I smirk at Mark..

Jecht Carson:
"And as for myself? Well my room-mate and I were going to have a little fun; you know the whole friends with benefits thing? But then, when it got heated and it looked like were going to go all the way? He freaked, well I wouldn't say freak more like just said no to the idea of me fucking him! Even though nothing was set in stone who was fucking who; so he just called it off and I was like fine have it your way! It sucks man..but if you can't play then game then don't play at all, I say."

I chuckle a little and smiled a bit as we continued to walk alongside each other..

Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty16th January 2012, 11:33 pm

Mark Burke
No, with you everything is set in stone.

- I continue to walk next to him.

Mark Burke
You try and dominate every situation, Jecht. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just messing with your head. Sex is good with the right person and if it means something. In answer to your other question No! I won't be seeing other guys.

- I smirk.

Mark Burke
It'll be a girl if its going to be anyone.
Back to top Go down

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty16th January 2012, 11:40 pm

I look at him..

Jecht Carson:
"Maybe the old Jecht liked to dominate, but not this time it was all Tyler. So sorry to disappoint. I'm not the same any-more Mark, maybe you will see that one day."

I looked ahead thinking, before speaking..

Jecht Carson:
"Maybe he was; maybe he wasn't but either way what's done is done now. And that's a shame about not seeing other guys, but oh well."

I turn my head..

Jecht Carson:
"A girl? Why a girl? Let me guess you are wanting to get married and that right?"

I raised my eyebrow wondering, if I was right or not..

Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty16th January 2012, 11:57 pm

Mark Burke
I am not gay.

- I smile.

Mark Burke
So guys are not what I go out looking for. My instinct is to go for a girl. I am open minded to being with a guy but he would have to be someone extremely special and not a life or death rush job for me to see a long term future. I'd like to get married and do the whole family thing one day.

- I look at him as we walk.

Mark Burke
What about you? I never hear you talk much about the future. Don't you want to get married, start a family? Have you ever been with a girl before.. your bi right?

- I asked.
Back to top Go down

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty17th January 2012, 12:05 am

I smile..

Jecht Carson:
"It's a beautiful dream Mark and yeah, I'd like to start a family and get married one day. But that comes later. I am young right now and I'd like to experience my bisexual urges at this point my life instead of causing grief later for my potential wife or girlfriend, you know. what I mean? Because feelings like that don't just go away."

I looked at him..

Jecht Carson:
"And yes, I have been with a girl before for your information.."

I chuckle..

Jecht Carson:
"She was one of my best friends and still is to this day. She's great, we did make a pact though if neither of us are married by a certain age; we'll just marry one another like most people do and that'll suit us fine. Because we love each other anyway."

I smile again..

Jecht Carson:
"And I'm sorry; I'm not special enough for you Mark. But I do think; we would have worked and been very happy together. But I guess, we'll never know now eh?"

I nudge him gently maintaining a soft smile on my face looking down at him..

Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty17th January 2012, 12:15 am

Mark Burke
Your kidding me right?

- I would have choked had I been drinking something.

Mark Burke
I couldn't cope with you and having to be always on the defense or correcting you, or have to listen to you using a situation to try and push it onto me.

- I laugh.

Mark Burke
Do you even know what 'open minded' is? I am not gay and do not have feelings or lust for guys, its girls that my natural reaction is towards. I just am very normal around being with guys. I am not going to cause grief for anyone. I can see right through you and your hidden, disguised jibes. Do not say 'it wasn't meant for you.. I was talking about me.. gawd.. or jeeeeeze' You wasn't.. you are trying to control what I feel.

- I stopped him by his arm.

Mark Burke
Who mentioned you? When did this subject get onto you.. talking about 'us' working. Why can't you ever talk to someone without wanting to 'be' with them or fuck them. I know the gay population is not a big in AVU but someone will want you even if they are an NPC.

- I look at the camera and wink.

Mark Burke
Hi fourth wall.

- I look at Jecht.

Mark Burke
I couldn't cope with you Carson. I would constantly be stressed out with you trying to do everything.
Back to top Go down

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty17th January 2012, 12:33 am

I raised my eyebrow..

Jecht Carson:
"Okay, I don't know where that came from. I wasn't talking about me or you, I was just answering your questions. So don't start an argument for no reason. Because I'm not going to retaliate. I was just expressing my opinion about us is all; do you know what an opinion is Mark?"

I just look at him and smirk..

Jecht Carson:
"And I know, what open-minded means. Chill out."

I finished saying, before continuing ignoring the camera crew..

Jecht Carson:
"And we were having having a conversation without it being about fucking and shit. Why don't you get that? You seem to take everything I say and twist it! That's not my fault, I know what I meant."

I smirk again..

Jecht Carson:
"But it seems you are already set in your opinion of me Mark. So maybe your not as open minded as you think? Especially, when it comes to judging someone anyway.."

I snicker and carry on walking forwards burying my hands in my pockets with Mark looking on from behind..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

_visiting mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: _visiting mark   _visiting mark Empty

Back to top Go down

_visiting mark
Page 1 of 1