AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

][Naked Ambition][

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

SET : B
Male Posts : 218
Partner : ...
Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves
Teacher : Sawyer

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 2:57 am

-'] I watch Spence walking into the SET B dorm building. I instantly felt breathless and wondered, why i wanted to do this, it wasn't going to take my mind off anything. I am gonna be kicked from AVU, my future falls down the pan and i am losing my dad. I shook the nerves away of doing something I'd never done before and smile.

][Leon Ryder][
'So, I have decided ...uh...right.. that after thinking long and hard on this, you don't have to do this if you don't want to.'

][Naked Ambition][ Normal16

-'] I was scared stiff but also with heart racing with excitement. I hoped this worked in him saving me from having a heart attack, or did i want him to make me do something different. It was Valentines day and adding Eli breaking up with me to the list of other things was not a good mix for my sanity or sleeve cleanliness.
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 4:24 am

. Going into the dorm room, I smile at Leon, listening to what he had said. I throw my back onto the bed. I had so much going on right now, and I was actually looking forward to this. Hopefully it would take my mind off everything for a little bit, and I could just spend some time with Leon, even if it included me being naked.

:: Spence :: "It's cool Leon. I don't mind. And if it means being able to tell people in the future that I was involved in helping Leon Ryder, one of the worlds most famous artists, then I'm all for it!"

. I turn my back to him as I grab the bottom of my top, lifting it over my head. I let out a little sigh, closing my eyes, briefly letting my mind wonder to Scott and thinking about what we'd have done today if we were together. I shake my head, tossing my t-shirt onto the bed.

:: Spence :: "So .. where do you want me?"

. I laugh a little as I turn to face him again, looking at him with a little smile, thankful I still had Leon in my life.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 7:17 am

-'] I look at him, now a lot breathless.

][Leon Ryder][
'I ahh.. '

-'] I pick up my pad and sharpened pencil and stand looking at him. I was so nervous about doing this but he was my best friend and wouldn't judge me if it turned out terrible.

][Naked Ambition][ Normal17

][Leon Ryder][
'I was thinking... you could choose weather to sit or stand.. lay down.. its whatever makes you feel at ease. '

-'] I was being very professional here and not seeing Spence as a object. I didn't have a clue but wouldn't let on to him that fact.
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 7:40 am

:: Spence :: "Well I've not done this before so I don't really know what will be the most flattering ha"

. I unbotton my jeans, pulling them down and kicking them off to the side of my bed. I could tell from his voice that he was a little nervous about this, which was nice to know I wasn't the only one. I rub the side of my neck, not really sure how to position myself.

][Naked Ambition][ Normal_0016

:: Spence :: "Just make sure if I look stupid, you tell me to do a better pose or something"

. I bite my bottom lip as I slowly lower my boxers, feeling a little weird that I was going completely naked in front of Leon. Hopefully I wouldn't suddenly think of something hot and get turned on though. I lean back against the wall, standing up right and looking slightly off to the side.

:: Spence :: "I look stupid right? Are you positive you don't want an actual model for this?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 7:52 am

][Naked Ambition][ Normal16

-'] I would in this situation close my eyes and go red cheeked, but instead, I felt sweaty and closed my eyes. I then open them at trying to be professional about this. I walk forwards.

][Leon Ryder][
'Uhhh.'

-'] I touch his shoulder and turn him to his side. I wanted to get his perfect status. I smile at his goofy face.

][Leon Ryder][
'No loud moaning now like last time.'

-'] I exhale and move him diagonal to me to get his shaped, toned backside in the view of what i wanted to draw of him. I fought so hard not to look at his 'area' even though i wanted to badly. I was professional!!

][Leon Ryder][
'I want it to be sexy.. which we have covered and hard, as if no one would mess with you. I want to show i can draw basically anything, if they asked it of me. I just.. '

-'] I pull at my shirt.

][Leon Ryder][
'Is the heating on?'
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 8:02 am

. I sort of catch what he was saying but miss one or two words, trying not to get turned on by someone touching parts of my body without my clothes on.

:: Spence :: "Uh what? Do i want the heating on? No I'm pretty warm already"

. I look at him for a second then look away, suddenly becoming a lot more aware that I was completely nude, standing in front of my best mate who's eyes would be on me for a little while now while he was drawing me.

:: Spence :: "So you want what was it? Sexy and hard? Well hopefully I come across sexy ha. As for hard ... um well I'm trying to keep that from happening and making this any more awkward. So how long do you think this will be? I'm not in a rush or anything, just curious"
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 8:07 am

-'] I didn't pick up on what he said being in my own world.

][Leon Ryder][
'You need to go?'

-'] I wondered what he meant and look at the bathroom.

][Leon Ryder][
'There is a bathroom right there.'
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 8:13 am

:: Spence :: "Huh?"

. I glance at him, a little curious as to what he as on about. Maybe he was missing what I was saying too because of the situation and thinking about other things.

:: Spence :: "I don't need to use the bathroom. I'm good. Just draw ha. My bum is getting embarrased sticking out like this"

. I laugh a little and look around the room.

:: Spence :: "Is the lighting alright? Of course it is. I'll be quiet. You know what you're doing. I need to learn to stand still and shush. Make your job easier"
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 8:20 am

-'] I shake my head and walk away to the chair that was set up ready for me to get to work.

][Leon Ryder][
'Oh right yeah.. '

-'] I pick up my pad and pencil.

][Leon Ryder][
'The ..drawing ofcourse.'

-'] I level up my eyeline with aid of the pencil as a ruler. I begin with his face and start to draw as much detail of his face and bone structure. I loved this.. being able to take an image and make it immortal on paper. I break the silence, knowing how hard it would be to stand for so long and i had only just started.

][Leon Ryder][
'Don't smile.'

-'] I laugh.

][Leon Ryder][
'Think... stone statue, Spence.'
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 8:29 am

:: Spence :: "Stone statue ... right .."

. I pull a serious face, trying to be stone like, but not really sure I could just stand still for so long. I try to talk, trying to move my lips and little as possible so I didn't ruin his drawing.

:: Spence :: "So you've really never drawn someone naked before? Haven't drawn someone with fruit in front of their bits? Am i really your first?"

. I go to look at him but then realise i had to be a statue. I fight the urge to face him while talking.

:: Spence :: "Do i get to draw you naked after this? We can see how amazing my drawings look"
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 8:38 am

-'] I smile and start to draw his chest.

][Leon Ryder][
'I am... not as uhh.. impressive without my clothes.'

-'] I draw his pecs and felt like drooling over how perfect his body was. I still hadn't looked down but.. knew sooner or later it would come to be drawing his 'thing'. I stay on the same thought path.

][Leon Ryder][
'I am not even average without my clothes.. its not very appealing. '

-'] Probably another reason Eli left me. I remove that thought instantly, deciding to smirk more about it than cry. A few minutes pass and my drawing was at his ab muscles and half of his backside.

][Leon Ryder][
'... do you need a drink?'

-'] I put the pad down for a second and was happy with how it was coming along. I walk up to him with a plastic cup, topped and a straw attached with juice in. I give it to him.

][Naked Ambition][ Normal18

][Leon Ryder][
'Thank you for this... by the way.. just want you to know.. thank you.'
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 8:54 am

. I smile at him, taking the cup and having a sip of the juice from the straw. I look at him for a moment, giving him a friendly smile.

:: Spence :: "Don't mention it. You know I'm here for you and it's quite nice being able to stand around nude. Maybe I'll become a nudist haha"

. I take another gulp of the drink, before handing the cup back to him. I'd been in the same stance long enough to move a little and know how to get back to the same spot.

:: Spence :: "I've seen you topless in the room before while you've been getting changed and stuff, and there is fuck all wrong with your body Leon. You should actually be really happy with what you've got"

. I smile and pat his shoulder, wondering how the drawing was coming.

:: Spence :: "I should thank you too. I can't tell you how greatful I am for your company right now"

. I was really happy to be hanging out with Leon after all the other drama. With my mind briefly on Scott and the lookalike though, I couldn't help but feel a little stir beginning to happen downstairs. And now that I was thinking about not getting an erection in front of Leon, i was starting to get one.

:: Spence :: "Right so uh, thanks for the drink. If you need one or need to run to the shop for supplies or anything then you should probably get them now before you continue right?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 9:03 am

-'] I nod and make my way back, putting the drink down on the cabinet. I wasn't looking down, so didn't see anything get a sudden rush of blood. I pick up the pencil again and start to draw again. About fifteen minutes later i was in the middle of drawing his.. his... stuff.

][Leon Ryder][
'So... uh... this is... a... horrible weather lately.. a few downpours and stuff. I .. wonder if... winter is still.. clutching Anakand. '

-'] I look at his part and continue to draw.

][Leon Ryder][
'I ... so.. you okay? '

-'] I was lucky to have my paper inside a custom binder given to me by my father on my lap. If i had an erection or not was up to imagination. I might have or I might not have.
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 9:10 am

:: Spence :: "Yeah fine ... I think. Is something wrong?"

. I wondered if he'd drawn my lower half first or not, or if he'd just noticed anyway that I was fairly excited shall we say.

:: Spence :: "I don't really think it's that cold anymore..."

. I wish it was, then maybe I wouldn't currently be feeling rather embarrased by the fact I was stood in front of Leon with an erection.

:: Spence :: "I quite like getting random rainy days though. I quite like getting wet. You know, in the rain and stuff, the water running through my hair and all that. So yeah, are you close to finishing?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 9:16 am

-'] I felt my heart ping with what he said. I knew he was just waiting to get away and was only here because of feeling sorry for me.. probably.

][Leon Ryder][
'Yeah.. its almost over.'

-'] Why did i set this up? I was stupid and thought that taking my mind off Valentines day would help.. i was making a fool of myself all over again.. now through my art...the only thing i had left. I tried to get back into the drawing and finish it quickly.
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 9:23 am

. I smile to myself a little glad to be able to move more if he finished. Knowing it was almost over I decide to just break the ice from the situation. Surely he'd seen it so ..

:: Spence :: "Good. Cause this erection doesn't seem to want to go down. I think it knows i'm being drawn"

. I chuckle and let him finish the drawing.

:: Spence :: "Does it look awesome? I can't wait to see it. The drawing I mean, not my ... yeah. I wasn't moving too much was I? Cause if I was, I'm really sorry"
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 9:31 am

-'] A few minutes pass again and it was complete. I stand up and put it to the light and was pretty proud of the outcome.

][Naked Ambition][ Normal19

][Leon Ryder][
'All done.'

-'] I put it into the designed leather binder and close it, handing it to him and putting the pencil into my pocket. I look at him.

][Leon Ryder][
'Your now immortalised in pencil'

-'] I smile.

][Leon Ryder][
'Your free to get dressed and move haha.'
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 9:38 am

:: Spence :: "Screw getting dressed..."

. I quickly open the binder, wanting to see the picture. My eyes widen from the shock of how incredible it was. I knew Leon was amazing at drawing, and the fact it was me was a little weird, but it was unbelievable.

:: Spence :: "Holy shit Leon that's amazing. Seriously! It's ... Wow ... It's me ha. Dude this is absolutely fantastic"

. I grin and close the binder, keeping hold of it in my hand as I wrap my arms around him, giving him a big squeeze. For a moment I forgot that I was hugging him while completely nude. I let go of him and laugh.

:: Spence :: "Sorry ... I'm clean don't worry. Leon that is just ridiculous how good it is. You should be selling your work. You'd make a fortune. But you can't sell this one haha. Can i keep this one? Or just photocopy it if you need it for your portfolio or something?"

. I didn't give a shit that I was naked. Once again Leon had blown my mind with his skills. I grab him and pull him into a hug again, just in awe of his work.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 9:44 am

-'] I nod and pull away from his hug.

][Leon Ryder][
'Ofcourse you can.'

-'] I pat him on the back, really glad that he said yes to doing this even if he must have also had stuff on his mind. I sigh and grab my coat and start to put it onto my arms.

][Leon Ryder][
'See you in class then?'

-'] I questioned.
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 9:52 am

. I shake my head and turn, going to the edge of my bed and grabbing my boxers, stepping into them and pulling them up.

:: Spence :: "Nope. No more classes for the rest of the day, and clear your schedule. If I'm not going to be drawing you naked, then I'm taking you out instead"

. I grab my t-shirt and pull it over my head, pulling it down over my upper body as I look straight at Leon.

:: Spence :: "I know it's ... THAT day ... but I think we both deserve to enjoy our day instead of feeling down about stuff. So for the rest of the day, I'm banning thoughts of any other people, and banning any crying or sadness. We're both due a day of laughter. I don't know where we're going yet, but anywhere is better than campus. So, you up for it? Leon and Spence's big adventure?"

. I look at him with hope in my eyes. Right now, Leon was the only thing keeping me sane, and I knew he needed some fun in his life right now too. With so much madness ahead, I needed sometime away from my thoughts, even if it was just for half a day with my best mate.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 10:00 am

-'] I sigh and think over what he was asking. I shake my head a little bit from side to side.

][Leon Ryder][
'It won't work.. nothing works! I thought drawing you would take my mind off of things ..but it didn't. Anyway.. its not just losing Eli that I am sad about. I have nothing to laugh about and drinking will only result in a temporary solution.'

-'] I zip up my coat to my neck.

][Leon Ryder][
'I would still have to come back to it. Thank you for letting me draw you.'

-'] I whisper.

][Leon Ryder][
'Have one for me alright.'
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 10:06 am

:: Spence :: "No"

. Dropping my jeans back onto the bed, I walk over to Leon, wishing there was something I could do for him that would help him.

:: Spence :: "I didn't mean for us to go out drink. I just wanted to go for a drive or something, maybe some food, anything really"

. I place a hand on his shoulder, really wishing I could see him happy again.

:: Spence :: "What's up? I've just been stood in front of you for ages, with my bits and bobs hanging out, and also pointing up, so come on, you can tell me anything. I'm not here just to pose nude, I'm hear to listen too"
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 10:12 am

-'] I wanted to leave and get out of my dorm as quickly as possible, my eyes already welling up from everything that was blowing up in my life. It all led back to what was happening with my dad. I look at him.

][Leon Ryder][
'Nothing.'

-'] I look at him and felt tears fall down my cheeks wiping them with my hands.
Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 10:19 am

:: Spence :: "It doesn't look like nothing"

. I lift my hands, gently sliding my thumbs under his eyes and along his cheeks to help him clear his tears. I hated being upset, and I hated not being able to sort my problems out, but what I hated most was seeing Leon upset and not being able to help him.

:: Spence :: "If you don't want to tell me, thats fine. But don't keep it bottled up Leon, it'll just eat away at you. Believe me. I'm here whenever you're ready though"

. I lower keep wipe his face a little more before placing one hand on the back of his neck, and using my other hand to pull him into me. I hug him tight, but this time keep a hold of him, letting him know he had me to turn to if ever he needed me.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty15th February 2012, 10:27 am

][Leon Ryder][
'Yeah... '

-'] I can be heard muffled by him hugging me. I look at his chest and pull back because any kind of 'this' was making me even worse. I nod to him and lift my eyes to meet him.

][Leon Ryder][
'Thank you.'

-'] I nod and breathy smile kissing him on the cheek. I slowly pull back and breathlessly kiss him on the lips for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

][Naked Ambition][ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ][Naked Ambition][   ][Naked Ambition][ Empty

Back to top Go down

][Naked Ambition][
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET B | AREAS-
Jump to: