AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

END of two J''s?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason King

Jason King

SET : A
Male Posts : 186
Friends : |
Troy Aston
Hayden Payne
Teacher : Sandra Davies

END of two J''s? Empty
PostSubject: END of two J''s?   END of two J''s? Empty18th February 2012, 6:13 pm

Jason_King
What did you want to talk about?

Jason sat down on a chair looking across at Jess who was sitting on her bed. Kate was out so it was just the two of them. All sorts of things ran through his head about why she wanted to have a sit down talk. J & J had been rocky since the war. He semi smiles at her and drops the pen up and down on the work table.

Jason_King
It sounded important.
Back to top Go down
Jess Payne

Jess Payne

Male Posts : 315
Friends : Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves

END of two J''s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: END of two J''s?   END of two J''s? Empty19th February 2012, 10:48 am

Jess looks at Jason.

|- Jess Payne -|
"Its about us. I have been turning this around and around in my head. Trying to figure out certain things. A lot has changed since the X-Factor time. The war came and things happened... I have changed.."

She stands up and looks out the window towards the main building. Jess could see the courtyard the place a lot of people had lost their lives in front of her eyes. She did love once but a lot more outweighed that.

|- Jess Payne -|
"You are extremely attractive and sexy... you are a perfect guy for anyone on the outside but on the inside you have a solid and kind heart but Jason."

She laughs.

|- Jess Payne -|
"Your a terrible boyfriend.. and we both know we have been here before. You were just what i needed for my first proper relationship when i was a fresh faced.. naive girl joining AVU at the start of her first year.. but now.. your not enough for me anymore. I want more depth and a boyfriend who actually shows he wants to be with someone. A girl wants to be the center of attention Jason. I am sorry.."

She turns around.

|- Jess Payne -|
"I think we should breakup."
Back to top Go down
Jason King

Jason King

Troy Aston
Hayden Payne

END of two J''s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: END of two J''s?   END of two J''s? Empty19th February 2012, 11:01 am

Jason_King
You got it but first.

Jason stands up and gets close to her enough, so she can hear what he was going to say.

Jason_King
A lot of people went through shit during the war, Jess. I see a lot of fallout from it but you have completely changed into someone who is not MY Jess anyway. I was brought back to life and she was gone! I am a terrible boyfriend, how about YOUR a terrible girlfriend. You haven't spoke, messaged or called me in weeks and then you lay all this on me.
Back to top Go down
Jess Payne

Jess Payne

Elijah Reeves

END of two J''s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: END of two J''s?   END of two J''s? Empty19th February 2012, 11:04 am

|- Jess Payne -|
"Then you won't mind getting out of my face will you?"

She smirks and keeps her eyes on his.

|- Jess Payne -|
"Are we gonna find out what kind of man you are Jason.. you gonna get mad and hit me? I am doing you a favor if i am such a terrible girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Jason King

Jason King

Troy Aston
Hayden Payne

END of two J''s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: END of two J''s?   END of two J''s? Empty19th February 2012, 11:07 am

Jason_King
Very flattering.

Jason looks her up and down, sniffs in heavy and grocks about to spit but swallows it instead. He looks at her and puts his jacket over his shoulder, paying her a look of attention.

Jason_King
Your a bitch. I should have known it because the quiet girls are the worst. I loved you, or should i say, loved Jessica. I don't know what happened when we came over to this timeline but YOU came out.
Back to top Go down
Jess Payne

Jess Payne

Elijah Reeves

END of two J''s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: END of two J''s?   END of two J''s? Empty19th February 2012, 11:10 am

|- Jess Payne -|
"Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye Jaaaaaaaaason"

Jess jumps up and down and waves her hand excited and super pretend hyper. She gushes and lifts her shoulder up.

|- Jess Payne -|
"ooooooo"
Back to top Go down
Jason King

Jason King

Troy Aston
Hayden Payne

END of two J''s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: END of two J''s?   END of two J''s? Empty19th February 2012, 11:13 am

Jason curls his lip, looking back.

Jason_King
Enjoy your life.

He wanted to punch her in the face but resisted because he would never hit a woman. Jason kicks the door open and leaves down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Jess Payne

Jess Payne

Elijah Reeves

END of two J''s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: END of two J''s?   END of two J''s? Empty19th February 2012, 11:14 am

|- Jess Payne -|
"One down."

Jess grins and turns back to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

END of two J''s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: END of two J''s?   END of two J''s? Empty

Back to top Go down

END of two J''s?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET A | AREAS-
Jump to: