AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|- Rebirth of One -|

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess Payne

Jess Payne

SET : A
Male Posts : 315
Friends : Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Teacher : Sandra Davies

|- Rebirth of One -|  Empty
PostSubject: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty19th February 2012, 11:19 am

Jess knew Jason wouldn't have gone back to his dormroom without getting pissed. He loved his alcohol and coming near her smelling like a bar. She walks down the corridor holding a brown envelope that she had had mailed to her. She takes out the paper getting to her brothers dorm room. She stands in the open doorway sets fire to the paper and throws it inside the room.

|- Jess Payne -|
"Don't you wish you could do that to people."

Jess laughs seeing Hayden looking down at his birth certificate burning on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty19th February 2012, 11:28 am

I look in confusion at the certificate burning, then suddenly realise there was a fire in my room. I quickly jump up, stopping down on flames.

|| Hayden |
"Jess what the hell are you doing?!"

I glance down, making sure it wasn't still on fire. I bend down and pick it up, looking at what was left of my birth certificate, with dark edges and now with a burnt smell to it.

|| Hayden |
"Why are you burning that?"
Back to top Go down
Jess Payne

Jess Payne

Elijah Reeves

PostSubject: Re: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty19th February 2012, 11:33 am

|- Jess Payne -|
"PMT"

Jess pockets the lighter into her leather jacket and runs her fingers across the wall with pictures of him and Troy and them as a family. She takes a picture off the wall and sits herself up on a desk looking at him.

|- Jess Payne -|
"How is Troy... twinny?"

She folds the picture of them and uses it to dig a piece of chewing gum from the back of her shoe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty19th February 2012, 11:37 am

|| Hayden |
"He's .... fine ..... Jess what are you.."

Tilting my head, I look at her and what she was doing. I'd never ever seen her like this, and it was a little unsettling.

|| Hayden |
"I don't ... why are you ... I like that picture ... Jess can you not ... are you sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jess Payne

Jess Payne

Elijah Reeves

PostSubject: Re: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty19th February 2012, 11:41 am

|- Jess Payne -|
"Oh don't worry about me twin.. i mean you haven't since Troy came onto the scene. I even hear you fucked when i was taken by the Dark Lord."

Jess throws the picture at him and jumps off the desk looking around the room. She looks at Jason's bed.

|- Jess Payne -|
"I just broke up with your room mate. He was a saggy ass of a boyfriend and your.."

She stands in front of him and pokes his chest.

|- Jess Payne -|
"..a saggy ass of a twin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty19th February 2012, 11:49 am

I look at her, really baffled by why she was acting like this. Had i really hurt her by not bothering with her much lately? And Jason ...

|| Hayden |
"You broke up with Jason?"

I lift my right hand, placing it on my chest where she'd poked me. I look into her eyes, trying to work out where I'd gone wrong.

|| Hayden |
"I'm sorry I haven't hung out with you much lately. But coming here I thought you'd want your own space and not have to look out for me all the time like you did back home. I didn't want to stop you enjoying this place. I'm sorry Jess"

I lower my head, really upset that my sister was clearly angry with me, and it was very rare that we ever fought or didn't get on.

|| Hayden |
"And the day when .... I tried to find you. I looked for all of you. I couldn't find you, Troy or Jason. I ended up going to the great hall with Zack, cause we thought maybe you'd all have been in there. I'm really sorry Jess"

Back to top Go down
Jess Payne

Jess Payne

Elijah Reeves

PostSubject: Re: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty19th February 2012, 12:00 pm

|- Jess Payne -|
"Ahh bleet to someone who cares Hayden. I am waaaay past giving a shit."

Jess turns back from having walking towards the window.

|- Jess Payne -|
"I may be stuck with having you as my twin brother but that doesn't mean i have to speak to you or acknowledge your existence. I don't want you near me and don't even talk to me or try and contact me.. in fact don't talk about me ever. I am dead to you and your dead to me."

She picks another picture off the wall of just the two of them. She keeps his eye contact and rips it in half and slowly but surely makes quick work of destroying it. She lets the pieces drop to the floor.

|- Jess Payne -|
"I have also put in to be moved from SET A. I don't have to look at your face then. It was nice knowing you twinny .. send my love to your one and only care. Oh.. and say hey to Jason for me."

She laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty19th February 2012, 12:19 pm

|| Hayden |
"JESSICA PAYNE!"

I call out, actually suprising myself. But i couldn't believe the words she just said, and I didn't know why she had this sudden attitude.

|| Hayden |
"If Mum and Dad heard you talking like this ... There is no need for you to be so mean and such a .. such a ... SUCH A BITCH!"

I look away from her for a second, gathering myself as I didn't like to lose my cool, and I was also trying really hard not to get upset over her words.

|| Hayden |
"I don't know what has gotten into you but it sucks! This isn't you Jess. The Jess i know would never say that, not to her family, not to me!"
Back to top Go down
Jess Payne

Jess Payne

Elijah Reeves

PostSubject: Re: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty19th February 2012, 12:26 pm

|- Jess Payne -|
"Goodbye Haydie."

Jess waves and walks from the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty19th February 2012, 12:38 pm

I watch her leave as my eyes got heavier. I tried my hardest not to cry, biting down on my quivering bottom lip. I grab my quilt, wrapping it around me as I sit back onto my bed, rocking slightly and starring down at the floor at the ripped up bits of our photos. I didn't know what to think, but I hadn't just fallen out with my sister, I'd fallen out with my twin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |- Rebirth of One -|    |- Rebirth of One -|  Empty

Back to top Go down

|- Rebirth of One -|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET A | AREAS-
Jump to: