AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

@ Getting back into it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

SET : [CAPTAIN] B
Male Posts : 827
Partner : None
Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller
Teacher : Sawyer

@ Getting back into it Empty
PostSubject: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 10:08 am

Scott was writing an essay given by Sawyer about Ancient Rome. He was not getting into it, as he usually would for his uni work, since everything that had happened. Scott tries again but throws the pen into his pile of things on the desk. He then feels two hands on his shoulders, working his fingers into his muscles, it felt so good. He smiles knowing it was Spence.

Scott Hughes
When did you sneak in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 10:16 am

:: Spence :: "Really? I've been here for like an hour!"

. I grin, pushing through my fingertips, helping him with the tension in his neck and shoulders. I lean over a little, gently kissing his neck.

:: Spence :: "About two minutes ago"

. I kiss his neck again before letting my chin drop to his shoulder, resting my head next to his.

:: Spence :: "What crap has he got you getting top marks in this time?"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 10:43 am

Scott looks at his workbook.

Scott Hughes
The people and battles of Rome. I think he might change my name from Wonderboy to Loserboy. I just can't concentrate, my career had just shot off into the limelight and now the long road awaits. I am so confused with what I want to do and what my aims are now, since what happened, its dawned on me that life is really short. I can sing aswell... and to top it all off..

He shows Spence his finger.

Scott Hughes
The ring you gave me and the bracelet Kate gave me has gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 10:59 am

. I pull away from his head, grabbing his chair and spinning it around so he was facing me. I get on my knees in front of him and start to talk to him.

:: Spence :: "The ring can be replaced Scott. It's what it represented that was important"

. I smile at him, placing my hands on his hands and holding onto them.

:: Spence :: "Life may be short wonderboy, but you'll achieve great things. I have no doubt in that at all. It's why you're Set B's captain! Because they know you're a natural born leader. You're great at everything Scott. Whatever you put your mind to, you'll excel at it. If you want to become a singer, I'm sure you'll find a way. If you want to become a chef and help Doris in the canteen, I'm sure you'll get there too. No matter what Scott, you'll come out on top. You're a superstar in my eyes regardless of how your life plays out"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 11:09 am

Scott puts his hand on his cheek.

Scott Hughes
Your biased though.

He smiles.

Scott Hughes
You still going to be in the wrestling business, or go back to cage fighting? I can always get a job patching you up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 11:24 am

:: Spence :: "You can if you want ha. But I think I'll stick with the wrestling. I'm not exactly a rocket scientist. As all the media used to say, I'm a brick head. So I'll avoid the theory based stuff and stick to the pratical"

. I grin and lean in, giving him a slow, soft kiss. I close my eyes, taking in every bit of taste from his lips that i could, having missed everything about him so much.

:: Spence :: "But you're right, I am going to be biased. I love you, so there. And i also love that as much as that essay crap seems tough right now because everything you've been through recently is giving you mental block, I know you'll get it done. Hell, I bet Sawyer only told you to write about your favourite food, but you convinced him to let you write about Rome"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 11:35 am

Scott shoves him in the chest knocking him backwards.

Scott Hughes
I am not that bad.

He laugh and gets up from the chair, looking at him laying on his back, straddling his hips with his knees and grabbing his two hands and moving them from side to side.

Scott Hughes
I don't want to think about it now, right now, I want to enter world Foster and see what different attractions it has going on this time of year. It is almost 2012, so things might be changing right? I don't care about Rome right now.. I want you to entertain me with something that will keep my mind off it. So?

He laughs and tightens his knees.

Scott Hughes
What you got planned? Are you done with classes? You did go didn't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 11:47 am

:: Spence :: "Yes"

. Ish.

:: Spence :: "Of course I did"

. I went to one class.... out of three.

:: Spence :: "But i'm off for the rest of the day. So Foster world is officially open for the rest of the day. So let's see what I can entertain you with"

. My eyebrows raise as I smirk, getting a quick kiss from him. I lay back down flat, just looking up at him, fairly comfortable with him just straddling me.

:: Spence ::
"There's always torso mountain. It's a naked torso with lots of dips and grooves for you to climb ... or lick ... doesn't really matter which. Though if you were to run to the newsagents quickly, I'm sure you could nab some whipped cream from there to make the ride more enjoyable"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 11:54 am

Scott Hughes
mmm, that shoulds nice.

He moves down and gives him a long wet kiss with a long slow pull back. He looks down into his eyes.

Scott Hughes
What if i want to give you the ride?

He smirks and moves his hips to give Spence some friction in his pants, feeling the growing of his cock slowly, which was growing at the rate of his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 12:02 pm

. I let out a very faint, pleased moan, as I bite my bottom lip.

:: Spence ::
"I don't believe there would be any objections this side of things. I'd be more than willing to take the ride"

. I grin, finding it rather amusing that after what seemed like years apart, Scott was already getting back into his usual ways of turning me on so bloody easily.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 12:07 pm

Scott Hughes
Ha. Its normally really hard for me to get you turned on enough to agree to taking, or get you drunk.

He laughs and tickles his chest.

Scott Hughes
You needing it that much?

He gives him a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 12:14 pm

:: Spence :: "Haha something like that"

. Truth was, it really didn't matter to me which role i was in with Scott, so long as it was with him. I lick my lips, looking deep into his eyes.

:: Spence :: "I guess I'm just a sucker for that smile. It makes me agree to just about anything. I just think you should kiss me just to make triple sure that it is you turning me on and not my own voice"

. I poke my tongue out at him, with a cheeky smile of my own.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 12:20 pm

Scott Hughes
...such ego, Foster.

Scott melts into a kiss with Spence, flattening his legs out, so his body was parallel to his. He plays his lips around with his own, letting his tongue slip out and enter into the awaiting hot, wet mouth.

Scott Hughes
mmmmm. I missed this.

He chuckles, and tugs at his t-shirt, pulling it over Spence's head and tossing it away. Scott attacks his neck with little kisses, his hand unable to keep away from his lower body, moving his right hand down his pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 12:27 pm

. I can't help but instantly prod his hand with my cock, getting more and more turned on by the kissing and his little kisses to my neck. I let out a low moan, my body reacting to him straight away, clearly having missed his touch.

:: Spence :: "I ... Scott .... mmm just yes"

. I tilt my neck, giving him a more clear shot to attack my neck with as many mini kisses as he wanted, letting him have complete control of my body and what he wanted to do to me.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 12:31 pm

Scott Hughes
...aww, I better get back to my work.

Scott pouted and removes his hand slowly from his pants, and straddled him again. He looks down at him.

Scott Hughes
Rome... neeeeeeeds me, Foster and Sawyer will be pissed at me if its late in.

He has a pained look on his face but his smile was creeping in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 12:39 pm

:: Spence :: "Fuck Sawyer, I'll look for Rome online and print you out an essay someone else has done"

. I grin, putting my hand on the back of his neck and pulling him towards me, locking lips with him again. As we kiss, i raise my other hand, running it through his hair but also using it so both hands could keep hold of him so he couldn't pull away.

:: Spence :: "Can't you work on it a little later? I'll even help you. Surely you can spare an hour or two for some time with your boyfriend and some well needed hugs too, even if they happen to be naked hugs, on the floor, while we're erect"

. I bite my bottom lip, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 12:48 pm

Scott Hughes
If i must.

Scott wasn't going to stop what his body was loving every second of and what he instigated. He loved teasing him though. He stands up and pulls his hunk to his feet. He backs him off while unbuttoning his pants and smirks as he backed into the wall. Scott pulls off his own t-shirt and tosses it backwards, pulling off Spence's pants and looking at his hard buldge on direct show through his boxers. Scott gets close and whispers.

Scott Hughes
Don't move, because if you do then Rome will be getting all my attention, instead of your body.

He smirks and kisses him moving his hands around to his ass and pulling him into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 12:55 pm

. Holy christ he'd done it now! I was raging hard, always really suprised but loving when Scott was more forceful. He was turning me on to the max, and all he'd done was kiss me and move me around the room. I close my eyes, biting down on my lip, feeling the friction as he rubbed his body up against mine.

:: Spence :: "Can i move ... just for a second ... I really need to take these boxers off. It's physically hurting me now ha"

. I look at him, wishing he'd just let my cock get some air before it snapped it half from pushing my waistband so frigging hard. I stare into his eyes, pouting as I exhale through my nose.

:: Spence :: "Please....?"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 1:03 pm

Scott Hughes
Ah Ah.. Julius Caesar.. Colosseum.

Scott bites down on Spence's bottom lip with just enough force to hear a deep moan which he loved so much. He smiles and kneels down so his face was in front of his erection through the boxers. Scott begins to lick up and down his shaft and suck on the length, moving his tongue across and up and down. He was soaking the fabric with his mouth before pulling them down, licking his balls and taking one into his mouth, then back up and finally taking the head of his cock into his mouth, instantly tasting the precum and loving it, sliding his mouth up and down his cock, holding onto his boxers which moved down his legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 1:09 pm

:: Spence :: "Ahhh fuck"

. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I get shivers running through my body at just how amazing he was making me feel right about now. I breathe a little heavier, moaning enough for Scott to know he was giving me an unbelievable amount of pleasure. I run one hand through his hair, helping guide his head as it moved backwards and forwards.

:: Spence :: ".....oh christ I forgot how fucking amazing you are at this"

. I bite down on my bottom lip as usual, letting out another moan, this time a little louder than the last, closing my eyes and just taking in every bit of pleasure that Scott was giving me.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 1:20 pm

Scott Hughes
Why thank you.

Scott slides back up his body to get back face to face with the man he loved. He growls and turns him around, taking off his jeans. He puts his arms through to the front around his abs, pushing his erection into his ass, dry humping against his bare skin. Scott licks the back of his ear and wanks on his cock.

Scott Hughes
Are you as ready as me, hard boy, or you are you going to wimp out?

Scott exhales near his ear and kisses the back of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 1:26 pm

. I smile, feeling the warmth from his breath as he spoke to me. I put one hand behind me, grabbing hold of his thigh.

:: Spence :: "I don't whimp out of anything, it's not in my nature. I'm always ready"

. I smirk, turning my head enough to snatch a kiss from him.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 1:33 pm

Scott Hughes
Thats my boyfriend.

Scott hoped for that answer because taking was what he enjoyed the best, but sometimes he wanted to experience the same feeling Spence must have felt when he was inside him, knowing every pleasurable moment was due to you.

Scott Hughes
I love you.

Scott takes off his tight black boxers and kicks them away. He didn't waste any time in pushing his cock inside Spence. He felt his body tense around the head of his cock but he kept pushing as deep as it would go. He lifts his head in pleasure and starts to build up a rhythm. Scott licks and bites on the back of his neck, sliding his tongue all around his back and ridges. He groaned while making hard love to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty29th December 2011, 10:24 pm

. I place one hand against the wall as i feel every inch of Scott going deeper inside me. I let out several moans as the sensations running through my body get more and more intense and more pleasurable by the second. I let my free hand go behind me, grabbing onto his bum and digging my fingers in.

:: Spence :: "I love .... mmmmm ..... you too ..."

. I let my hand run down the wall, reaching down to masterbate to highten the feelings I was experiencing even more, while my boyfriends cock slid in and out. I arch my back, moaning out as I move my own hips in rhythm with Scotts.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

Leon Ryder

SET : B
Male Posts : 218
Partner : ...
Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty30th December 2011, 1:53 am

-'] I open the door on mine and Scott's dorm room and walk in. I almost faint on the spot at seeing what was happening in front of me. I look for a few seconds at the perfect picture and then cover my eyes.

][Leon Ryder][
'sorry...sorry..'

-'] I back into the room, covering them still and pick up my notebook and drawing pad. I let my hands slip a little to look again but then cover again. I walk back to the door.

][Leon Ryder][
'I'll stay at Eli's ... enj..oy.. i mean.. have .. fun.. uhh uhh goodbye.'

-'] I close the door and quickly make my way out of the dorm room with a red face and slightly hotter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   @ Getting back into it Empty

Back to top Go down

@ Getting back into it
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next