AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.| Just Here

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

SET : C
Male Posts : 193
Partner : None
Friends : |
Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael
Teacher : Professor McKinley

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 11:20 am

Word had been going around AVU that Scott and Spence had split up which was starting to annoy me that everyone was just talking openly about two people who helped saved us. I decided to go and find him as we had put things behind us since the war and even if it was still hard to see him. I didn't want him to feel he was alone. I find his dorm room and catch him packing clothes into a case with no top on and his usual casual clothes. I didn't say anything and just walked up to him and put my arms around his back.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
You don't have to say anything!

I hold him tighter with my ear against his back.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I.. am just here if you need me.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 11:29 am

. I keep hold of the top that I had in my hands. Stopping what i was doing and just staying frozen with Ian holding onto me. I knew it was him from his voice, and I remembered how his little hugs felt but made the world of difference when I had felt low before. I close my eyes and breathe in and out slowly, before finally speaking, with my voice a little broken.

:: Spence :: "...Th..ank you"

. I keep my eyes closed, just warming into the feel of Ian's arms around me, showing that he was here for me, which was really great to know. I remain in my position, just speaking out a little louder, not wanting to look at him just yet with the question I was about to ask.

:: Spence :: "Saving me again .... How did you find out?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 11:37 am

I moved him back a bit which was a chore by how muscley he was and sneak in front of him and the bed so i could hug him properly. I close my eyes.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
....everyone... knows.

I didn't want to tell him but he needed to know the state of things around campus.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
...I wouldn't let it worry you.. what people say.. its the people who know you.. and care for you.. is what you should care about.. I also know for certain that you have SET C's support.. Captain.

I had seen him packing and look up at him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
...please don't leave. You are not alone and you will miss me always bugging you.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 11:50 am

:: Spence :: "Yeah .. thats true I would miss you bugging me"

. I give him the faintest of smiles, trying to be a bit cheerful around him cause he was a great guy and I did apreciate him being here for me.

:: Spence :: "But I'm not leaving. Not just yet anyway. But Ciaran is a cool guy and I don't want to be bringing him down when he comes back in the evenings. And I don't really think I want all of the Set watching me walking around the place looking so miserable. It's not the best for team morale. So I'm hoping a friend is gonna let me stay with him for a while"

. I finally put my arms around Ian, giving him a proper hug instead of him just holding onto me.

:: Spence :: "Seriously though, thank you Ian. Yet again you're here for me the minute I ..... just ... thank you. I guess it's finally hit me that I really did rely on Scott so much. With him gone I've realised just how few good friends I've actually made here"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 11:59 am

.| IAN LOWRY |.
So .. I DO bug you then?

I smirk and push him off me.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
..do you ever wear a shirt? And you are lucky to have me actually the way you treated me in the past. I live in fantasy land.. act like a baby.. need to grow a pair etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. MEAN MEAN MEAN!

I laugh and hand him a shirt.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
..cover up will you.. jees.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 12:13 pm

. I smile a little more than before, nudging him out the way to grab a top from my case.

:: Spence :: "Hey, you know that was all just to push you away. I may have been a little harsh i'll admit, but it was either that or punch you, and I sure as hell wasn't gonna hit you. I didn't mean it though"

. I put my top on and grab another t-shirt to pack but stop in my tracks, realising the top in my hand didn't belong to me. It belonged to somebody that used to stay in my bed. I stare at it, falling into a bit of a trance as I speak.

:: Spence :: "It doesn't matter where I go the last day or so. If i don't pick up something of his, I'm hearing something that he would love listening to. If i don't hear something that reminds me of him, I see something that reminds me of him. He's everywhere I go..."
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 12:22 pm

.| IAN LOWRY |.
It probably seems that way but itll get easier.. you are only finding things that remind you of him because you want to find them.

I sit down on his bed.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
.. if you don't then you have lost everything about him completely.

I look at him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
..its going to be like that at first because its still raw and you two seemed like a perfect match. This isn't going to go away.. you are both in the same university and this castle may be big.. but its not that big.. one time or another you are going to run into one another. I wouldn't concentrate things of his to sadness.. think of them as memories of the good times you had.. and that you DID have him and it was real. The love was real.. you may go different ways but that love i think will never go away.. but it will get easier to distance it from your current or future life.

I lightly tug his arm so he sits next to me. I take the top off him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
..he isn't dead ..you can't blame or torture yourself over this.. its just something that has happened.. but you both can grow from this. I know its not as easy as that.. you loved him and it was soooo strong. It probably was.. and you will never lose that.. he is still breathing the same air as you in AVU.. he hasn't gone and even if he gets with Eli.. you must have known .. something was between them... even if you never wanted to admit it.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 12:49 pm

. I nod my head, trying not to cry thinking about them both of them getting together. Not to mention all the stuff Ian had just said was really hitting home.

:: Spence :: "Of course i did. But part of me was starting to think he was done with it and was finally ready to let all that go and just be with me. We were even looking into getting our own place ... and now ..."

. I lower my head, biting down on the corner of my lip to prevent myself crying.

:: Spence :: "I just really thought he was the one. He was perfect in everyway. But he was too good for me. I just have never been into anyone so much before ... never been in lo .... I want to keep the memories. But it'll always just remind me that i was never enough to make more good memories with him"

. I look up at Ian with my eyes starting to well up.

:: Spence :: "I'm sorry. Shit company. Being all down and depressing. As you said, no one's died so. You ever thought of having your own tv show? Or becoming an agony uncle in a newspaper or something? Dealing with everyones problems"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 1:03 pm

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Don't be stupid.. I am here for you and came here to listen and .. just be here for you.

I sit back on his bed.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
... I am not going anywhere.. so your stuck with me.. anything you want to say.. do.. if you want to continue packing or whatever.. then come back and speak.. thats fine.

I playfully smirk and tip his case off the bed with everything he had put in onto the floor.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
... aww.. looks like you have to start all over again.. and spend MORE time with me.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 1:14 pm

:: Spence :: "Oiii"

. I gently push his leg, getting onto my knees beside the bed. I look up at him, smiling at how dorky he was.

.| Just Here Normal_00470

:: Spence :: "You're lucky I don't make you clean all this. Making me start all over"

. I pick up one of my tank tops and roll it up, throwing it at him. For a split second, actually taking my mind off Scott.

:: Spence :: "Guess I'm going to be packing while you entertain me with that humor of yours that's just cost me ten minutes of my life that I'll never get back! Shouldn't you be doing our essay anyway? We won't get an A if you don't finish writing it for us"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 1:23 pm

.| IAN LOWRY |.
What do i get for doing it? I should start charging you for our joint assignments ha.

I lay back on his bed and bang my foot on his bed.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Pushing that case off was just the beginning. I am gonna pick a pen up and draw all over the walls in a minute.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 1:33 pm

:: Spence :: "I'm sure Ciaran would love that. As well as Frances and McKinley. Seeing your crap all over the walls"

. I pick up one of my tank tops and roll it up, throwing it at him. For a split second, actually taking my mind off Scott.

:: Spence :: "As for what you get for doing our work, you avoid getting a wedgie for not doing what I've said"

. I lightly punch his leg, then rub it incase I hurt him, giving a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 1:38 pm

.| IAN LOWRY |.

I start to pretend to cry.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I hate you.. gonna shave your eyebrows off when your asleep next time we are together. I want to give you a wedgie now and see how you like it.

I kick up off the bed and try and grab him with a laugh.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
... you hurt me.. time to die.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 1:45 pm

. As Ian tries to put his arms round my back to wedgie me, I grab hold of them, then gently push him backwards back onto the bed. Ian gets back to his feet and tries once more, but this time i lift his arms up high above his head, laughing as we mess around.

:: Spence :: "You even touch my eyebrows, and I'll shave your head! Now hold still"

. As he fidgets around, I spin him around so he had his back to me. I lock my arms around his waist, getting him into a lock. I was actually having fun with Ian, and he's managed to completely take my mind off Scott for the time being. Something i needed so badly.

.:: Spence :: "Now ... say sorry for messing my case, and threatening my eyebrows, and for planning to graffiti these walls. It's not the behaviour I expect from a Set C student ha"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 1:49 pm

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I am....

I bite my lip and back up even more so my body was pressed against his.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
..This is kinda HOT!

I say playfully to try and get him to move off me.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 1:56 pm

:: Spence :: "Don't even think about it. I'm not falling for that one"

. I pull him into me even tighter.

.:: Spence :: "I've seen just about every tactic there is to get out of this one. So, unless you have any other 'smart' ideas, then i think you should begin by saying sorry to my case first. No computer smarts will help you with this one brainbox"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 2:03 pm

.| IAN LOWRY |.
...really.

I struggle actually getting really hot and extending energy trying to escape from "Mr Muscle" I sigh.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Fine.. sorry.. now get off ya big apeman.

I laugh.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 2:07 pm

. I let go of him letting out a little laugh and smiling at him as he turns to face me.

:: Spence :: "I'm not an apeman"

. I pout at him, backing off and sitting on Ciarans bed, taking a well deserved break from packing.

:: Spence :: "I'm more like Superman. Or BATMAN! I'm totally like Batman right? And you're obviously Robin. And as leader of the group, I think you should help me pack seeing as you caused all this mess in the room"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 2:12 pm

.| IAN LOWRY |.
What are you gonna give me in exhange. I am not an easy labour you know.. I need motivation if i am gonna do stuff for you.

I kick his clothes around the floor and pick some up and throw them at him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Batman was cool and mysterious.. sexy and smart.. your stinky, ugly, brainless and.. sexy haha.. an apeman is best for you. I think Robin is best for me though.. because without him.. Batman sucks.

I laugh.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I wanna see you in spandex though and the mask haha.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 2:19 pm

:: Spence :: "Me in spandex? Really? I don't think so. I could definately rock a mask though"

. I grab my clothes he'd thrown at me, throwing them back at him.

:: Spence :: "Robin is a great help to Batman though. And I have to admit. As much as you've fucked up my room, you've defo helped me"

. I push off Ciarans bed, then drop to my knees again beside the case, putting it flat to place the clothes in properly.

:: Spence :: "If you help then ... I'll do the essay. Or maybe play the playstation with you. Yes. If you help, you get one free playing session and I'll even throw in a coupon for a free bat hug!"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 2:22 pm

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Playing session?

I kneel down on the floor next to him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
What will i get to play with?

I fold one of his "unstylish" tops and put it into the case. I grin playful.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
How about a coupon for a free bat "earth movement session" haha.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 2:26 pm

:: Spence :: "You're very flirty today aren't you? What have you taken?"

. I grin at him, putting one or two things in the case. Playful flirting with Ian was pretty funny and really helping put a smile on my face.

:: Spence :: "You get to play with whatever console you want. And we'll just grab the joysticks and play"

. I poke my tongue out at him.

:: Spence :: "Earth movement session. What earth movement would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 2:31 pm

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I like flirting with you because it works on my technique because your like a icecube which can't be melted.

I cover his face with a tshirt and kiss him through it. I leave it over his face and smirk.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
See i just kissed you but can get away with it because i really kissed the cotton of that tshirt.

I grin.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I agree though.. we really should play with each others joysticks sometime. As for earth moving session it means you shake my inner world with the same joystick.. your slacking.. at packing.. haha.

I nudge him at my rhyming.
Back to top Go down

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 2:38 pm

. I pull the top of my face, keeping hold of it in my hands.

:: Spence ::
"MC.Lowry. Check it, check it"

. I laugh, pushing him softly.

:: Spence :: "You know, the cotton was too soft that I didn't actually get to feel your lips properly then.

. I couldn't believe what i was about to do, and hopefully it wouldn't ruin the guy who had come to my aid twice. But right now, whether it was anger at losing Scott, or genuinely having a good time with Ian ...

. I drop the top I was holding, and lean over to Ian, placing one hand on the side of his face and pressing my lips to his, but without any clothes blocking our the kiss. I move my lips slowly, being able to taste Ian's wet lips as mine brushed against them.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty8th January 2012, 2:48 pm

I felt instantly that my heart had picked up and was thumping inside my chest. I was shocked and felt myself shaking while moving my hand on top of his and kissing him back. I knew i wasn't going to remember this at all being totally in another zone. I had wanted to feel his kiss for the longest time and i didn't care what it was for or why he did it.. just that i got to experience it. I didn't want the kiss to end so make it more passionate by moving my hand to his shoulder and opening his mouth with mine now letting our tongues meet and move together in a wet union. I shake and then stop kissing him and look down at the case.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
sorry.. sorry.. that was my fault for being really flirty..

I look at him and nervously try and smile running my tongue over my lips... that kiss was amazing and better than any of my dreams.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Packing right?

I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.| Just Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here Empty

Back to top Go down

.| Just Here
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET C | AREAS-