AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.| Just Here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

.| Just Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty8th January 2012, 2:57 pm

:: Spence :: "Yes ... packing .."

. I quickly grab a t-shirt and toss it into the case. I reach over for a pair of my boxers, but Ian reaches for them too and I end up grabbing his hand. I hold it for a second, then quickly pull away.

:: Spence :: "... sorry. Sorry. My fault. This is going well isn't it"

. I smile at him, feeling a bit weird that I'd kissed him, but at the same time, actually feeling that it was the right thing to do.

:: Spence :: "Well, McKinley did say she was hoping we'd all bond with our study partners ha"

. I make eye contact with him, biting my bottom lip. Again i didn't know why i was doing it. Maybe he was just really good company. Either way, Ian didn't seem to pull away and he wasn't totally freaked by it.

:: Spence :: "Umm. Would it be weird for you if I wanted to do that again?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

SET : C
Male Posts : 193
Partner : None
Friends : |
Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael
Teacher : Professor McKinley

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty8th January 2012, 3:03 pm

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Why am i touching your underwear anyway?

I bite my lip and couldn't look at him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
It would be really..

I kneel walk closer to him and put my lips on his and slowly move them in motion with his. I pull back and bite my bottom lip again.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
..really weird.

I laugh and keep my nose to his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty8th January 2012, 3:16 pm

:: Spence :: "...incredibly weird...."

. I let my nose rub with his as I move in, kissing him again, letting our lips meet once again. We open wider, letting our tongues mix and intertwine. After getting a good taste for his tongue and lips, i slowly pull back, letting my lip brush off of his.

:: Spence :: "You went for my boxers, cause you wanted to keep them and wear them..."

. I grin at him, giving him a quick yet gentle kiss on the lips. Suprisingly, the fact that I was kissing someone new, it felt like an entirely different experience.

:: Spence :: "...Stalker"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 7:53 am

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Proud of it.

I grin and take a deep breath because this was getting heated but i wanted it to get hotter not colder. I kiss him with a little more force so he had to lay his head back on the floor. He pushes the case out of the way with his hand. I look down on him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
What if i wanted the pair you have on?

I put my lips to his again being in dream land but this was actually real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 8:07 am

. I run my hand over the back of his neck, pushing my fingers up through his hair as our lips and tongues move in motion with one another. I bite a little on Ian's lower lip, pulling on it before meeting back with another kiss.

:: Spence :: "Then I guess you'd have to try and take them from me"

. I grin, laying on my back looking at Ian close to the side of me laying on his front with his head hovering a little above mine.

:: Spence :: "Although, I think it would only be fair if I got to take yours from you too"

. I use my hand to pull his head down to mine, letting our kiss get more forceful again. I let my hand run from his hair down his neck, and onto his back, gripping a handful of his top, just about ready to pull it off him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 8:22 am

.| IAN LOWRY |.
..take what you want.. turn me on so much without even trying..

I said in the midst of kissing the lips off him and touching his chest through his tshirt which made me straddle him. I kept moving my hands over his chest and lean over to the desk picking up a pair of scissors. Spence looked a bit worried.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Haha.. your face. I forgot to tell you i am a psycho.

I laugh and lean down kissing him and cut the neck of his shirt. I throw the scissors and start to rip it down but move my kisses down from his neck with every new bit of revealed toned skin. I stop just before his bellybutton and lick every last part of his abs before coming to his belly button and splitting the shirt full. I start to unbutton his pants and take them down to his ankles before removing them with his socks. I move back up to his face and stick my tongue out at him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I should really go... if i stay here any long.. i will have my mouth filled with something hot.. and we both don't want that.. do we?

I grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 8:36 am

:: Spence :: "Um ... I don't know ... maybe. Do we?"

. I look at him curiously, biting the corner of my bottom lip.

:: Spence :: "I mean, you've already just ripped my top so ..."

. I couldn't deny the fact I was getting incredibly turned on right now. And suprisingly, Ian was a right little one when he wanted to be. He was a great kisser and even though the scissors had scared me at first, he'd actually made me laugh at how weirdly hot it was watching him doing that. Plus the kissing down my body ...

:: Spence :: "I think you should stay. Ciaran's gone to stay with family for the weekend. So you could keep me company, otherwise I'll be all alone"

. I look into his eyes, licking my bottom lip as i felt myself getting hotter down below with the thought of Ian staying a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 8:51 am

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I'll do more than keep ya company ha.

I grin happy he said yes so i could tick off box number two. I start to kiss his neck but like a magnet my head starts to move down his body and come to the top of his boxers. I brush my lips down over his hard cock inside his boxers and stop my lips on his balls which was giving me a warmth. I just stay there for a few seconds then took hold of the bottom of one leg and move the fabric to reveal a bit of his cock and balls which i use my tongue over ever so lightly. God this was turning me super on. I move the fabric and let his shaft pop out. I run my finger over the head of it and let my tongue kiss the end. I laugh and open my mouth to his big cock and use my tongue to massage the head of his cock and take as much of it into my mouth. I start to build on a movement up and down which tugged on his skin sending signals around his body. I take my mouth off and remove his boxers completely then use my hand on his cock as well as re using my mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 9:04 am

. I close my eyes, arching my back and adding to the movement of his mouth by moving my hips up and down a little off the floor. It was really weird doing this with someone other than Scott who I'd been so used to the last 9 months, but Ian was definately making this a great experience.

:: Spence :: "mmmm.... Don't stop ..."

. I use one of my hands to rub over my chest, while the other goes to the back of his head, helping aid him as his tongue ran up and down the shaft, adding plenty of wetness with his lips that was sending my body into a frenzy. I was getting all sorts of tingles over my body. Ian sure did know how to pleasure a guy thats for sure. I let out a couple moans, just enjoying the moment as my body continued to react to Ian's actions.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 9:15 am

I was moved to make this blowjob good by the reaction of his body and how his hand was guiding me down his now wet and slippery shaft. I suck the end on the head with a little roughness. I wanted him to cum in my mouth so i could get a full mouthful of him but didn't want him to lose his drive so quickly. I slide up his body with my tshirt riding up to my stomach touching his bare stomach and my belt touching his body. I bite his lip roughly and share the taste of his cock with him in a kiss. I smirk and could feel my cock digging into his through my clothes.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I have ticked off two boxes..

I smirk feeling in heaven being able to do some of the stuff with Spence i had only dreamed about. I lift his arms up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 9:24 am

. I look at him, wishing he hadn't just taken control of my arms cause I wanted to strip him down too. I blow out hot air, looking at the big smirk on his face.

:: Spence :: "Two boxes ticked? How many are there? Maybe you should tick them all off. I wouldn't want to leave anything out like"

. I grin, and before he can answer, I push my head up to kiss him again. His lips were just amazing and his tongue was very active indeed. I hold the kiss for a while, getting more passionate with each second. I push my body up, rubbing into his body as much as possible, already being able to tell he was enjoying this just as much as me.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 9:28 am

I was catching my breath inbetween kissing him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
...three.

I smirk and reach into my pocket as i flattern my clothed body to his naked body which was hot in itself. I had taken out a small square packet and move it slowly in front of his eyes and lock his eye contact and whisper.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
If your man enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 9:42 am

:: Spence :: "Hmmmm"

. I look at him, really wanting to do this, but now I was a little curious. He was apparently going through a checklist of things to do with me, and he already had protection ready with him. Had he planned this when he heard about Scott and then came here? Or was he just always keeping prepared? Ian didn't strike me as the type to keep protection with him twenty four seven, so i wasn't really sure what to make of it.

:: Spence :: "I invented the word man"

. I wasn't completely sure if i was being played or used here, but quite honestly, I was passed caring now. I was super horny, Ian was totally doing it for me, and I couldn't deny the fact I was more than willing to fuck him right now.

:: Spence :: "I'll warn you now though, don't expect any sweet and innocent love making. If you want to fuck, we're gonna fuck"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 9:52 am

I smirk.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I don't want hearts and flowers Spence.

I put my hand on his cock.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I just want this.

I kiss him a little bit and speak.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I just want to be here for you.. and for you to be there for me.. we can mend each other.. together. ..I just want you to fuck my brains out. This..

I bite open the wrapper.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I carry it with me.. people have a habit of kissnapping me.. I didn't come here with a motive if thats what you think. My brothers think its a cadinal rule to carry one at all times. I just want to be here for you.. i think we need each other to let off steam... I need you anyway..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 10:11 am

:: Spence :: "Great stuff"

. I grin, taking the condom off him for now and putting it to the side, done with the chatting now I'd heard what he was thinking. I grab hold of his face, kissing him passionately and with enough force to help me turn him, rolling over so he was now on his back. I get to my knees, looking down on him with a big grin. Unfortunately, I was naked ... he wasn't. That needed to change.

:: Spence :: "I don't like scissors"

. I smirk, grabbing the neckline of his top and yanking at it, tearing open his top. I rip it all the way down until it was in half. I pull him up slightly, allowing him to take the top off. I look at his body, actually really impressed with what he was hiding. I run my tongue along his chest, making my way down to his jeans. I grab hold of his belt, unbuckling it and then unbottoning his jeans. I slowly slide his jeans down, tossing them behind me. I crawl back over him, finding his lips with my own while grinding into him, feeling his cock pushing against the material of his boxers, rubbing against my own, causing as much friction with our bodies as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 10:22 am

I was really preparing my body to take his cock because it had been a long time since i had taken anyone fully. I had dreamed about him fucking me but never really expected to be so close to actually doing it. I felt my cock immediately twitch under my boxers wanting to cum already by just the feel of his body.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
mmmmm...

I put my hands on his back almost digging into his back with wanting him so badly. I pull my boxers down a little and use my feet to kick them as far down my legs as it would allow. I pull him into me by my legs. I was now in ecstasy already with the feel of our both naked bodies pressed against one another. I lean up and take one of his nipples into my mouth and lick around it sucking a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 10:36 am

. I thrust into him, letting our exposed cocks push against one another, which is driving me fucking crazy and making me want to enter him right now. I bite onto my lip, breathing in and out as he playfully licks around my nipple.

:: Spence :: "Hey, that tickles"

. I laugh a little as his tongue against my nipple starts to send little shivers around my body. I reach out, grabbing hold of the open condom pack, taking it out. I toss the wrapper to one side and kiss Ian on the lips before looking down and placing the condom onto my cock and making sure it was rolled down as far as possible.

:: Spence :: "Time to tick number three"

. I grab one of Ian's legs, taking it from around my waist and lifting it onto my shoulder. I then grab hold of my cock, rubbing it around the rim of his hole, before beggining to push it into him. As i begin to insert myself, i lean over him, pulling his arms up above his head, and instantly attacking the side of his neck with kisses while I move my hips and push even further into him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 10:45 am

I closed my eyes and felt nothing but pleasure moving around my body. I had pictured this so many times but the reality was way better than any dream. I almost felt my heart about to blow through my chest as his cock went deeper inside me. I moved my leg off him and lifted both of them slightly.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
YEAAAAAAA!

I looked up at him and smiled trying my best not to scream out how much of a god he was to me. I move a hand free and down and touch his cock as he was entering it into me. I could feel how rock hard it was under the condom. I felt my face getting red and my temperature was rising. I wasn't going to fight his grip with my other hand because he was in control and thats the way it was meant to be. I use the free hand to run down his chest letting my fingers skip over his abs. I looked at him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Your so amazing... out of stone.

I open my mouth and moan loudly at his cock getting deeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 10:55 am

. Ian's moans were turning me on so much, and seemed to make me pick up the pace with each one. I go at him quicker and quicker, with my balls slapping against his ass and our skin pressing hard into each other.

:: Spence :: "Fuck that ass feels so good"

. My breathing gets heavier as we start to work up a sweat. I bite on his bottom lip, then kiss him a little rough, pushing my tongue into his mouth to play with his. I let go of his arm, placing one hand on his shoulder to help me push myself into him, and use the other hand to finally get a feel for his rock hard cock. I slowly move my hand up and down, really enjoying the feel of his cock pulsating and twitching in my hand.

. I continue to go at him with force, moving my lips from his mouth, going for his collar bone and working my way down, sucking on every bit of his upper body that i could. The feeling of being with Ian was fantastic and doing this with him was making me feel alive.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 11:03 am

I seemed to be sex moaning after every single thrust from his hard cock entering deeply in and out of me. I take my cock from his hand.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
...Da...a.........mn.

I was trying my hardest not to blow but this was the most turned on i had felt in a long time and haven't taken one as big as Spence before. I was living my wet dream .. everything added to me shooting all over my stomach. I closed my eyes.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Hey...

I smirk at him and clench my teeth at his fucking me. I draw a 3 on his arm and grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 11:14 am

. I give out a little laugh which is quickly interupted by the few moans i let out as I continue to thrust into him. I run a finger along the cum he's just shot out, then lift my finger to my mouth and lick it off. I grin, licking my lips as I close my eyes, feeling my body tensing up.

:: Spence :: "Fuck ... I think I'm gonna ..."

. I quickly pull out of him and pull off the condom, tossing it to the floor. I grab hold of my cock, moving my hand slowly back and fourth over it as I hover my cock over Ian's body. I soon find myself letting out a loud moan as I release, shooting all over Ian's chest. A couple of spurts shoot out and land on his cock, and one shot even goes a little high up, catching him on the chin, just short of landing on his bottom lip. I breathe out heavily, grinning as I look down at him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 11:19 am

I bite my lip and wipe the cum off my chin and licking it off my finger. I reach across and pick up the tshirt i had cut off Spence and wipe my body of his and my cum. I lay my head back and feel my ass now almost hurting from how big he was. I slowly stand up and pull my boxers on wiping the tshirt on him and giggling.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Thank you.

I kiss him on the chin and then the cheek then the lips.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I had my three dreams come true in one night.

I start to pull on my jeans.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
You can't call me a little boy now can you? I am very sexual haha. I .. just feel so great right now. I may just get my next wish.. to win the lottery haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 11:25 am

:: Spence :: "Well .. if you do win, I want a share in the money for kicking off all the dreams coming true"

. I grin, giving him a cheeky little kiss on the lips.

:: Spence :: "And i don't know why you're getting dressed. You're staying here tonight for cuddles whether you like it or not. PLUS those boxers of yours belong to me now. We had a deal. They might be a little small for me, but tight boxers can be fun"

. I smirk, picking up the condom from the floor and the wrapper, and throwing them in the bin, not really bothered if I was standing in front of Ian naked. He'd just had sex with me, so it was hardly going to be a shocking sight.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 11:28 am

I laugh and button them up quickly.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Why would you wanna steal my boxers?

I pout and pick up my ripped tshirt.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I may need to borrow one of yours.. can't be walking across campus showing my boobs off haha.

I smile at him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I could look at you all day... hang on.

I take my phone and snap a picture of him and look at it.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Pwooarrr.. won't be forgetting that for a while haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty9th January 2012, 11:38 am

. I quickly reach over to him, grabbing his phone off him.

:: Spence :: "NO CHANCE! How do I delete this thing? I don't trust you with it ha. Lord know who you'll show"

. I look at Ian, and keep hold of the phone, reaching into the case and throwing one of my tank tops to him.

:: Spence :: "I'm keeping this phone until morning. That way you can't leave. And as for me having a pair of your boxers, it's so i can use them to wank with. HAHA I kid! Na, it's so I remember what a great fuck you were. Plus then you'll have a pair to wear if ever you're with me in my dorm and for some reason find yourself needing clean underwear"

. I grin at him, sticking my tongue out as I reach down grabbing a spare pair of boxers for myself to wear now. I put them on, still keeping hold of his phone which he would NOT be getting back until the picture was gone.

:: Spence :: "Now take your jeans back off, and get in my bed! You're staying and thats final. Plus you need to help me re-pack in the morning!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .| Just Here   .| Just Here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.| Just Here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET C | AREAS-
Jump to: